Monday, November 9, 2020

IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia: Yamato and Yuki: Senpai's Orders

I'm assuming everyone knows what "senpai" and "kouhai" are and giving up finding a good English translation for them. :V

IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia
Backstage Stories: Yamato & Yuki
Senpai's Orders


Senpai’s Orders 1

Yamato: ……
Yuki: Yamato-kun. Good timing.
Yamato: ...He found me.
Yuki: What’s wrong?
Yamato: Oh, it’s nothing.
Yuki: Okay. I’m free right now too. Why don’t we get tea together?
Yamato: Sorry, Yuki-san. I’m about to head to work. Too bad, we can’t spend time together.
Yuki: You’re lying, Yamato-kun. I thought you would, so I asked Maneko-chan about your schedule.
Yamato: ...Can you not go around checking people’s schedules behind their backs? I don’t have to work, so I’m going back to my room. Please excuse me.
Yuki: It’s important to interact with your senpai, Yamato-kun.
Yamato: Re:vale has a lot of other cute kouhai they like. Go talk to them.
Yuki: I see… If you don’t have tea with me, I’ll be so lonely, I might end up accidentally telling the other members what you’re hiding.
Yamato: Damn you!
Yamato: ...Tch, okay. I’ll go with you.
Yuki: I thought so. There’s a cafe Momo likes near here.



Senpai's Orders 2

Yuki: Yamato-kun. Come with me for a bit.
Yamato: Ugh, you again.
Yuki: Don't "ugh" at your senpai. You should show more respect.
Yamato: Yeah, yeah. Woww, you're so coooool, Yuki-san, I look up to you sooooo much.
Yuki: You're making fun of me.
Yamato: No, that's how I really feel.
Yuki: Haah… Why are you so uncute? You've always been this way.
Yamato: Sorry for not being cute.
Yuki: You're an extremely good actor, but you don't even try to flatter people.
Yamato: Well, don't you put on too much of an act all the time, Yuki-san? You're the one causing trouble, but you always go, "I'm on your side" with no shame at all. Seriously, stop it.
Yuki: Isn't that just a normal conversation line?
Yamato: It's something a crook would say… Our members are innocent kids. Please don't trick them.
Yuki: What do you take me for? I just want to talk to them and get to know them. That includes you, Yamato-kun.
Yamato: Yeah, yeah. Thanks for your concern.



Senpai's Orders 3

Yuki: Ya~ma~to~kun. ♪
Yamato: He's~ not~ here.
Yuki: Aren't you right here?
Yamato: I feel like playing emotional hide-and-seek. Please leave me alone.
Yuki: Senpai's orders. Talk with me for a bit.
Yamato: And how many times have you given me senpai's orders?
Yuki: It's fine, right? Since it's you and me. I wanted to ask you something about acting.
Yamato: …Everyone praises you for the strength of your acting skills. There shouldn't be anything your kouhai can teach you.
Yuki: There is. Because you're a talented actor.
Yuki: Tell me how you always approach acting.
Yamato: Haah… If I tell you, please leave me alone.
Yamato: ...I either imagine how the character feels and bring out those emotions in my expression, or make the expression and use that to remember and draw out the emotions.
Yuki: Oh, so that's what you do. That's useful. Then I want to see it in actio-
Yamato: That's all I'm going to tell you. Thanks. Bye.
Yuki: I thought he'd gotten softer, but he turned me down again. But at least he's no longer looking at me like I'm an insect. I guess that's an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment