Wednesday, February 15, 2023

IDOLiSH7: [Valentine's Day Journey of Love] Ryunosuke Tsunashi

translation of the Rabbit Chat and phone call from Ryu’s 2023 Valentine’s Day card.

VD恋巡り (Valentine's Day Journey of Love): Ryunosuke Tsunashi


 

Part 1: Rabbit Chat with Tenn

 

Hey, Ryu.

There was a hole in the socks you knitted
for me, but it got fixed…


(winking Gaku mon stamp)

So you noticed?
We still had thread of a similar color, so I fixed it!

Does it look okay?


It’s perfect.
It got caught when I was doing laundry, and
I didn’t know what to do.

Thanks for fixing it. I’ll wear them proudly.

(bowing Tenn mon stamp)


No, thanks for wearing them!

When we’re all sitting in the living room, it makes
me happy to see us all wearing our different-colored
socks next to each other.


You even took a picture of our feet together.


Yeah, that! Our schedules don’t match up very often,
so it really warms my heart when we’re all together.

But Gaku went “Oh, are we comparing sizes?” and
lined up his feet next to mine.


(winking Gaku mon stamp)

^sounds like he’d say it while making that face


He did say that lol

Maybe I’ll make more socks, I’m proud of my knitting!

(fired-up King Pudding)


You will?

I’d like that. You sure it isn’t too much
trouble?


It’s fine! Knitting is a great change of pace.
Don’t worry about it. 😈


Then I guess I’ll take you up on that. I can’t
wait to see the result.


Yeah! Maybe next time I’ll put our names. 🤔


How about our initials?
When they’re all together, it would be TRG,
like TRIGGER.


Good idea…! I’ll do that!

This is great. You want us to match too!


It’s fine if it’s all three of us. I would hate it if it was
just me and Gaku.


Really?! What about me and you…?


You and me is fine.

Well, I’m not against matching in general.
Riku and I always used to wear the same thing in
different colors.


Right, because you’re twins…! You must’ve been
adorable. ✨


We were.


(happy Kinako stamp)

When I was a kid, my brothers and I always had our names
on our stuff so they didn’t get mixed up. Maybe that’s
why I still have the habit! lol


Like how you sent your brothers bellybands
with their names on them.


Yeah, like that! They sent me a picture with them all
wearing them over RabbiChat. They said they wear
them every day!


How cute. You should show me later.


(mon Ryuu holding gouya stamp)

Sure!
Oh right, they saw our Valentine’s projects. Sotaro
said all the girls in his class were talking about it.


So you’re getting opinions in real time. I hope
they liked my plan too…


Yeah! They were getting really heated talking about
whose plan was the best!
They were using the blackboard and started giving
presentations on what parts of the dates they liked!


Wow… wish I could’ve been there.

(mon TRIGGER stamp)


Their classroom would’ve suddenly become
a stage! lol

But I’m really glad I can talk to my brothers about
work now…
It sounds like they were hearing all sorts of things before.


It’s proof they understand. How seriously
you take your job and how you put your fans
first.

If I were them, I’d be really proud
to have you as a big brother.


Thanks, Tenn…


(winking Ryu mon stamp)


(winking Ryu mon stamp)



 

Part 2: Phone Call

Ah, hello?
Oh, good. You’re still awake.
I know I just saw you.
Sorry.
I wanted to talk with you a bit more
Is now a good time?
Thanks.
Karuizawa was really fun, huh?
It was chilly out, but you didn
t get too cold, did you?
Your cheeks were all red
when you were drinking hot chocolate.
Huh? My face was red too?!
Ah

But I wasn
t red because it was cold
It
s because I was so nervous,
my heart was racing

Make sure you
hold on tight to my hand,
so you don
t get cold.
...But, well.
I really just want to
hold hands with you.
Ahaha, I
m glad.
You feel the same way?
But if you say things like that,
I
ll get too self-conscious next time
and make a fool of myself.
Make sure you don
t look at my face!
Okay. I wanna talk to you longer,
but it's about time for bed.
We walked a lot today.
Make sure you rest up.
So then, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment