Friday, January 22, 2021

IDOLiSH7: It's ALL -for you- (Re:vale)

squints @ the title capitalization... why are you Like This.

anyway, this is the ED theme to That One Episode from Second Beat! romaji are elsewhere so just translation this time.

It's ALL -for you-
Re:vale (Yuki and Momo)


(You are never far from my heart…)

my feelings were like a desert
on which you always bestowed water
will you tell me the name
of the flower that blooms when you laugh?

my hands shake slightly in the lingering scent from that day
let's look up at a new sky -What color is it?-

we should just share how we honestly feel
but when our eyes met, our embarrassment got in the way
the melody that warms my heart tells me
that you're the only one with whom I can create this future

rather than wearing a clouded expression
I want you to smile like a ray of sunshine
that's right, I'll always watch you
even if I'm only ever looking from the side [1]

but even so, the closer we get, the closer I want to be
I want you to watch me… I know it's selfish

my body is shockingly honest
I may be bothering you, but
the future has told me that it's okay to stay with you
I'll hold my head up high to your melody, surely

I treasure you
you're special to me
so it hurt when we misunderstood each other
but now I know
that love might be
when both of us face the same direction
and walk together

let's go! no matter what tomorrow brings
our song will color the sky
and change our pain into excitement
the melody that warms my heart tells me
that you're the only one with whom I can make this future

I'll hold my head up high and stay with you forever

(You are never far from my heart…)


[1] "in profile"; basically [yuki] never looking at him directly

No comments:

Post a Comment