Saturday, February 18, 2023

IDOLiSH7: [Valentine's Day Journey of Love] Gaku Yaotome

translation of the Rabbit Chat and phone call from Gaku’s 2023 Valentine’s Day card.

VD恋巡り (Valentine's Day Journey of Love): Gaku Yaotome

 


Part 1: Rabbit Chat with Ryu


Good work today, Gaku! What time are you
gonna be back today?


I’m on location today. I’ll be pretty late.
I’ll eat dinner before heading back.

 

Got it!
Right, you’re in Hakone today. Take care on
your way home!


Yeah, we’re recording my Valentine’s plan.
I
m on break right now, but after this I’ve got
the shoot where we watch the fireworks from
the cable cars.


Oh, so I RabbiChatted you at the perfect time!

Watching fireworks from inside the gondola
sounds super romantic. ✨


It’s a plan that can only be carried out right now.
It’ll make for good memories, right?


(nodding Kinako stamp)

It’s the sort of situation that just shouts “Gaku
Yaotome!” I think the fans will love it!

I’m filming next week. Gotta work hard. 😤

 

Thanks. I think you’ll be able to pull off an
awesome date, Ryu.

(winking mon Gaku stamp)

 

Thanks! If you think so, I’m sure it'll go well! 😊

Tonight’s looking like it’ll be pretty cold.
Try to stay warm!

 

Yeah! It’s gonna be colder in Hakone.

Kinda wanna stay the night and just soak
in the hot springs.


Ooh, sounds nice!

But do you have a change of underwear and
clothes for tomorrow?
If you’re staying the night, you’ll have to buy
somewhere…


Yeah, you’re right…

Wait, what are you, my dad? lol

Sorry lol
Started feeling like I was talking to my brothers.


Wouldn’t be so bad to be your little brother.

But, well, I do have a change of underwear.


Really?!


I bought some with the hot springs ♨ mark from the
souvenir shop on the staff’s recommendation lol

One for Tenn, one for you, one for me!
Three pairs!


Matching pairs?!

It’s fine every once in a while, right?

Tenn’s been acting pretty cute lately, I thought
he might like it.


I think it’s a great idea! You’re right, Tenn’s gotten even
cuter lately. I feel like… it would make him happy
!

(mon TRIGGER stamp)


(mon TRIGGER stamp)

Let’s take them with us on a hot springs trip!

Somewhere with a big open air bath.

Those are the best! Like, we could bring sake with
us and drink while watching the snow fall…!


I wanna gulp down hot sake!


With towels folded on top of our heads! lol

Wait, but we gotta make sure not to drink too
much or Tenn will get annoyed. 😣


Kinda feel like that’s a given lol


(apologetic bunny Ryu stamp)

I’ll ask Tenn when he gets back from work!
I think we’ll have time once the Valentine’s
work slows down.

But if we’re gonna take a vacation, I wonder
if there’s anywhere else Tenn wants to go?


Should be fine!
When we talked about Hakone, he said he
wanted to go to the hot springs.

He was the one who did a lot of research
for me, you know?
He’s the kind of guy who makes a list of
places to visit on a trip.


Oh, okay…! If Tenn’s up for it too, that’s great!

Oh, your break must be nearly up. Good luck
filming!

(mon Gaku stamp)

Yeah, I’m off!

(mon Gaku stamp)


 

Part 2: Phone Call

Oh, hello? It’s me.
Haha, you sound sleepy.
Were you about to sleep?
Oh, no.
It’s no big deal.
I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep.
…Do you have time?
Thanks.
I had a blast today.
Especially when we watched the fireworks from the cable cars!
You got really into it, right?
You were so excited.
Ahaha.
I’m not calling you
a kid.
I just thought you were so happy
it was really cute.
I’m not teasing you.
I’m serious.
…I had more fun
watching your face
than the fireworks…
Let’s go lots of other places.
Think about
where you want to go next.
I’ll take you anywhere you want.
So let me watch you
having fun again.
Haha. See you later, then.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment