Thursday, November 26, 2020

IDOLiSH7: Ache (ZOOL)

[incomprehensible sobbing over haru]

Ache
ZOOL
Inumaru Touma, Midou Torao, Isumi Haruka, and Natsume Minami
Romaji and translation

omoiegaiteta basho to wa chigau mitai da
konna jibun ni naru hazu ja nai to   kuyandari suru
Why do you say? Why do you say?
wazuka chiisai toge
fureta you na itami ga hajimari wo tsuretekita

Before long
sore wa shidai ni fukaku naru
How many times?
kesenai kioku   ato wo koshiraete
eien no ishizue ni natte yaru tte
shinzou megakete yuku

kizutsukeru koto de shika   jibun mamorezu ni ita
ki ga tsukeba mou   Heartache
koishiku natteita
shinjirareru yatsu wa   Who's that?
mitsukerarenaide   Have a grudge
tatteirarenai   yugandenakya   My mind

Yeah...
Crash   suru you na   fuan   Feeling   mada
kyosei   haru you ni   basei   abiseta
Everything is...   usotsuki   Enemies
dattara ii ya   kowashichaeba ii ya

Why do I say? Why do I say?
doushite? mukuwareru hazu da to

omoikonda yowasa ga   motarashita daishou wa

Come around
nani wo amaeteita no darou
How many days?
kibou ni yureta hibi wa shinjitsu datte
osorezu ni ukeirero   kako mo ima mo
mitomeru jibun ni nare

daite yaru koto de shika   norikoerarenai
toki wo tometeta   Heartache
mezame yo PRIDE
kanjitetai no wa   We're alive
taeru koto no nai   Keep the fire
kono itami wo tsuyosa ni kaereba

Right...   donna basho demo ii
Right...   donna jibun demo ii

kanjitetai no wa   We're alive
taeru koto no nai   Keep the fire
aruiteikou ze   yosou mo shinai ashita e




the place I am now isn't where I wanted to be
I didn't mean to end up like this, and I regret it
Why do you say? Why do you say? 
it all began with slight pain
like from touching a small thorn

Before long
it slowly grew worse and worse
How many times?
the memories I can't forget leave behind scars
"it'll define you forever"
the thought pierces my heart

I could only protect myself by hurting others
the next thing I knew, it was already Heartache
and I yearned for something else
Someone I can trust? Who's that?
I can't find anyone. Have a grudge
I can't stand it, I have to warp my mind

Yeah...
feeling anxious again, as if headed for a crash
I continued to jeer, putting on a front
Everything is... liars and enemies
so hey, might as well destroy it all

Why do I say? Why do I say?
Why? I should've been rewarded

that's what I thought, and this weakness is what I get in return

Come around
what was it that I cared for?
How many days?
those days full of hope were real
don't be afraid, accept them, the past and the present
I'll become someone I can like

I could only make it through by embracing it
this heartache had stopped time for me
my pride now awakens
I want to feel that we're alive
Keep the fire, without ever going out
if I transform this pain into strength

Right... doesn't matter where I am
Right...  doesn't matter what I'm like

I want to feel that we're alive
Keep the fire, without ever going out
let's start walking, to an unpredictable future

No comments:

Post a Comment