Tuesday, December 25, 2018

IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia: Hyogo: Million-Dollar View

...let's just admit I'm lazy. lol. Now that I'm here, I'll try to actually get work done on Hariyama-san while I'm on vacation. I think I also got partway through the next Link story scene, whoops...

For now, a short translation from the i7 Vita game. This is the scene that plays once you complete a live in Hyogo Prefecture with an S-rank or above. The "Million Dollar View" refers to the famous nighttime view of the city from Mount Rokko. It's supposed to be super romantic.

IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia
Hyogo: Million-Dollar View


Gaku: Tsumugi! Good job.
Tsumugi: Good work, Gaku-san.
Gaku: How was today's concert?
Tsumugi: You were really cool! The audience was all fired up.
Gaku: Thanks. The staff worked hard for it.
Tsumugi: You have tomorrow off. Please rest well.
Gaku: Yeah, about that. Are you free tomorrow night?
Tsumugi: Do you want to talk about the concert production and stage equipment? I'll let Anesagi-san know!
Gaku: No, I want to go with you--
Ten: "And see the million-dollar view." ...Is that what you want to say?
Gaku: Whoa!? Where'd you come from, Ten?
Ten: I've been next to you this whole time.
Ten: And you still started trying to pick up girls at our wrap-up party. This isn't the time nor place for that.
Gaku: That's not what I'm doing!
Ten: I'm right, aren't I? You'll go out to see the night scenery together and you'll tell her, "You're even more beautiful."
Gaku: ……
Tsumugi: Haha, Gaku-san wouldn't do that with me. But that's a wonderful line. It suits you, Gaku-san.
Gaku: Then tomorrow, how about we--
Ten: Gaku, you're going on the sweets tour tomorrow with the Izumi brothers and me, right?
Gaku: ...huh? First I heard of it.
Ten: Isn't that right, Mitsuki Izumi?
Mitsuki: Huh? What? I don't get it. You wanna come on the sweets tour tomorrow?
Iori: I don't mind. If we have more people to split between, we can try more things.
Riku: If Ten-nii is going, I wanna go too!
Mitsuki: Do you wanna come too, Manager? It'll be kind of awkward with just guys.
Tsumugi: I have work to do, but sure, if you're all right with me leaving partway through. Oh, but Gaku-san. Didn't you have something to do at night…?
Ten: It's fine. It's better if we all see the million-dollar view together. Right, Gaku?
Ten: We'll experience it together. It'll be a good memory.
Gaku: You little…!
Tsumugi: Is something wrong?
Gaku: No, nothing…
Tsumugi: I'm looking forward to the cake and sightseeing tomorrow!
Gaku: ...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment