Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Tales of Link comic: Fullmetal Christmas 2

uh. hi, I'm not dead??? I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so I'll be... attempting to... post a bit more regularly. it's likely to be mostly Link stuff, since that's easier and faster, but I'll try to work through Hariyama-san slowly too.

first up is another one of the Link comics, and I have another segment of main story lined up as well. I'll try to see what of the comics still needs to be done, too. /o/

uhh. only note for this is that Cress's puns are awful to translate and I hope my attempt in English can be deciphered, lol.

Fullmetal Christmas 2! ~Good Luck, New Little Santas~
raw comic can be found here.


1:
Christmas-
At the usual Santa guild


2:
The ones taking the Santa representative job this year are…
Repede: Woof!
Yuri: Well, it's a guild job.
Yuri: Let's finish this.


3:
Cress: I'm getting kind of excited.
Cress: I hope we can show off the results of our intensive Santa training.


4:
Santa: Indeed! You had only a short time…
Santa: But you've grown into fine little Santas…
Santa: Your teacher is overjoyed!


5:
Cress: It's to make the children happy.
Cress: We'll do our best, Mr. Santa!


6:
Yuri: This isn't like our usual work.
Yuri: But we'll finish the job just as requested.
Yuri: Leave it to us.


7:
Santa: The most succesful new little Santa receives
Santa: the "Best of Santa" award.
Santa: They are forever honored within the Santa Society!


8:
Santa: Keep that in mind and strike forth!
Santa: Little Santa Yuri!
Santa: Little Santa Cress!
Yuri: I've told him over and over to leave off the "little"...


9:
Yuri: Oh yeah, where's Sophie?
Cress: Oh.
Cress: She said she'd come a little later. She had to get ready.


10:
Karol: Every year, a present gets left by my bed when I'm not looking...


11:
Karol: This year I'm definitely going to meet Santa and thank him in person!
Rita: Stupid.
Rita: There's no way Santa exists.


12:
Karol: Even so,
Karol: You prepared a stocking, Rita.
Karol: I saw you…
Rita: H-Hey! Why were you watching!?


13:
Karol: If I get something from Santa,
Karol: I hope it's a new scarf…


14:
?


15:
Karol: H-huh!?
Rita: W-When!?


16:
Santaaaaa! Where are you!?


17:
No text


18:
Cress: Next is… Suzu?


19:
Suzu: (Someone's coming…! An enemy?)


20, 21:
No text


22:
Cress: Cress must make it a proper Christmas...
Cress: Right?
Suzu: ...


33:
Suzu: (Heh…)


34:
Going back in time a bit…
The entrance to town
Santa: I wonder if the two of them are doing well...
Sophie: ...sorry for the wait, Mr. Santa.


35:
Santa: Oh, there you are, little Santa Sophie.
Santa: Wha!?
Sophie: It took us some time,
Sophie: But I brought my own reindeer partner.


36:
No text


37:
Malik: Ruff!


38:
Santa: !?
Rudolph: Ruff!?
Sophie: Cress and Yuri already started, right?
Sophie: Then we'll go too.


39:
Sophie: Let's go, Mr. Reindeer.
Malik: Ruff…


40:
Malik: You're heavy…
Malik: Sophie, can you get off…?
Malik: (I can't move…)
Sophie: Okay.
Sophie: Then please take half the presents.


41:
Sara: Sophie! That Santa costume looks great on you!
Sara: It's super cute.
Kana: You look wonderful!


42:
Sophie: I'm not Sophie today.
Sophie: I'm little Santa Sophie.
Sophie: Sara, Kana, I have presents for you.


43:
Kana: Yay! Thank you!
Rowen: My, my. What a cute Santa.


44:
Sophie: Rowen.
Sophie: Gaius.


45:
Sophie: Merry Christmas.
Rowen: Oh my! For me too?


46:
Rowen: Well, thank you very much.
Rowen: I'm honored.


47:
Malik: (Sophie… you've turned into the kind of Santa you believe in…!)


48:
Ayncia: Let's go see Santa Sophie!
Santa: Wha…
Santa: Wha…


49:
Santa: Little Santa Sophie… is standing on the roadside
Santa: Handing out presents to everyone regardless of age or gender...
Rudolph: (Gramps… You forgot to teach little Santa Sophie the most basic rule…
Rudolph: (That you deliver presents to children's bedsides…)


50:
Yuri: Hey, Cress. Look over there.
Cress: Huh?


51:
Cress: Oh… Sophie's doing a great job!
Cress: It looks like she's got us beat.
Yuri: Sure does.


52:
Cress: I think lots of people
Cress: will be smiling this Christmas.
Yuri: Then let's finish delivering the rest.
Cress: Yeah!


53: 
Santa: Adding in the 765 backup presents…
Santa: Ack…
Santa: Oh…


54:
Santa: No…
Santa: …
Santa: We're way in the red!


55: 
Santa: Well
Santa: But!
Santa: If the townspeople are happy,
Santa: Then it's a merry Christmas!
Rudolph: Ruff!


56:
No text


57:
Sophie: Everyone was so happy with their presents.
Sophie: Mr. Santa too.
Sophie: He was so happy he was crying.
Sophie: I'm glad.


58:
No text


59:
Sophie: I wonder if
Sophie: Mr. Santa will visit me too?


60-61:
No text


62:

Merry Christmas, Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment