Tuesday, August 27, 2019

IDOLiSH7: [Linked Feelings] Gaku RabiTV

and continuing the Link kick, we have... i7? since raws of the collab card RabiTVs are hard to find, I'll just be doing the ones I have. /o/

first up is Gaku as Eizen! note I still haven't played Berseria for any significant length of time, so I don't really know the usual English translations of his lines.

IDOLiSH7 x Tales of Link collab
[Linked Feelings] Gaku Yaotome: Parts 1-3


1. Gaku as Eizen

Gaku: Hey, Ryuu.
Ryuu: Hm? What is it?
Gaku: What would you do if we could fight with magic and everything, like in this game?
Ryuu: That came out of nowhere… What do you mean exactly?
Gaku: Well, you know. What class would you be. Like that?
Ryuu: I… I've never thought about it. ...Hm, okay. Maybe a healer?
Gaku: Oh! So that's it. I thought for sure you'd be a close combat type. Like Regal, the guy you're playing.
Ryuu: Yeah… but I think I'm more suited for a healing role so I can help out if anyone gets hurt!
Gaku: That's just like you.
Ryuu: Really?
Gaku: Yeah. That kindness is just like you.
Ryuu: Hahaha… I'm kind of embarrassed. What about you, Gaku?
Gaku: I definitely wanna be a physical fighter. You can't protect what matters to you if you're not strong.
Ryuu: I see, I should've expected that. You always get really passionate when it involves us! Is Eizen-san the same way?
Gaku: When I saw how Eizen looks, I thought he looked really strong. But he has a soft spot for his litte sister.
Ryuu: Ahaha, really! I feel like you can tell someone's personality with this question.
Gaku: Right. You're a healer and I'm close combat. If this matches our personalities, what would Tenn be?
Ryuu: Hmm… Tenn… Maybe a mage? But Tenn's playing Leon-kun, a swordsman.
Gaku: Oh, the guy who tells his comrades he hates them?
Ryuu: But he doesn't mean it!
Gaku: Then that's perfect for Tenn.
[click]
Tenn: What's perfect?
Ryuu: Aah, Tenn!
Tenn: What are you two hiding?
Gaku: We're not hiding anything. We were talking about what type of moves we would want to use if we could fight like in this game.
Ryuu: So then Gaku said Leon-kun is perfect for you!
Tenn: ...hmm. What do you mean?
Gaku: Idiot, don't tell him! ...Tenn, I'll explain later.
Ryuu: Huh? Did I say something wrong?
Tenn: Hmmm. So it's something you don't want to tell me.
Gaku: Well, it doesn't matter. Tenn, what kind of character do you want to be?
Ryuu: I said I want to be a healer!
Tenn: ...A swordsman who can heal.
Gaku: Do they exist?
Tenn: They do.. For example, Zelos, who's played by Nagi Rokuya.
Gaku: Oh… you know a lot.
Tenn: Of course. We're taking part in this collaboration, so I've done my research.
Ryuu: A swordsman who can heal and fight… yeah! That suits you, Tenn!
Tenn: It does?
Ryuu: We were also talking about how your personality shows in what you choose. So it suits you!
Tenn: I don't really get it… should I be happy about that?
Gaku: It's just what we were talking about. Don't think too hard on it.
Tenn: But you're making me think hard about how Leon is perfect for me.
Gaku: Ryuu…
Ryuu: Huh, is this my fault!?
Story 1 End



2. Talking with Tenn

Gaku: Hey, look, Tenn. What do you think of my party?
Tenn: Party?
Gaku: I'm talking about Tales of Link. I downloaded it after you mentioned it.
Tenn: Oh. Did you do a speedrun?
Gaku: Doesn't matter. I told you to look at my party.
Tenn: ...Wow…
Gaku: Strong, right?
Tenn: More like… aren't these all really rare?
Gaku: Yeah, well.
Tenn: Don't "yeah, well" me. Don't tell me you spent real money?
Gaku: Haha, a bit.
Tenn: You're really taking this seriously.
Gaku: It's fine, right? It's more fun for me when I'm serious. Even if it is just a game.
Tenn: I respect that side of you.
Gaku: Huh? What do you mean?
Tenn: It's nothing.
Gaku: What was that about…? Oh, right. How's your party looking?
Tenn: What do you mean?
Gaku: Let's see which of us is stronger.
Tenn: That's not what the game's about…
Gaku: Hey, might as well.
Tenn: ...here.
Gaku: ...Everyone in your party is low level.
Tenn: I want to raise them all equally.
Gaku: I see.
Tenn: What's with that smug look…?
Gaku: You upset because my party's stronger?
Tenn: Why would you think that? Whatever.
Gaku: Don't pretend you don't care.
Tenn: I'm not.
Gaku: Hahaha.
Tenn: Gaku Yaotome is soooo strong, he can play alone. Ryuu and I will take it easy.
Gaku: That's not the kind of game it is!
Tenn: How would I know?
Gaku: ...ah, wait. I didn't mean to pick a fight.
Tenn: What?
Gaku: Let's all show each other our progress as we play Tales of Link.
Gaku: And let's play some other game where two or three of us can partner together. I'll ask Rokuya what's good.
Tenn: Those don't exist.
Gaku: You have no way of knowing, right? Rokuya knows a lot about them.
Tenn: Even if they exist, I won't play them with you guys.
Gaku: Oh, really? I'll force you to, you know.
Tenn: Why would you go that far…
Gaku: You want to prove TRIGGER is the strongest even in games, right?
Tenn: ...haha, you're such a kid.
Gaku: What? Don't laugh.
Tenn: By the way, the Tales of series supports two-player.
Gaku: Really? You should've told me sooner. Wonder if we can buy them online…
Tenn: You're not planning to start with Hard mode, are you…?
Story 2 End



3. PV Shoot Behind the Scenes ~Gaku Side~

Gaku: "I'll kill you if you lay a hand on my sister," huh…
Ryuu: ...huh, you have a sister, Gaku!?
Gaku: No! It's one of Eizen's lines.
Ryuu: Oh, okay. That surprised me…
Tenn: The thought of siscon Gaku makes me sick.
Gaku: Wh… I don't want to hear that from a brocon like you!
Ryuu: But that means he's a character who really values his family, right? I think that's a good thing.
Tenn: Since you have a lot of brothers. But if Gaku had a lot of siblings...
Ryuu: I feel like he would really look after them!
Tenn: No, wouldn't he be a foul-mouthed, overprotective big brother?
Gaku: I could say the same to you.
Ryuu: Come on, don't fight over it!
Gaku: Should I call Nanase over? I'll ask him if you were overprotective.
Tenn: Stop that. Don't bother Riku with something like this.
Gaku: But Nanase might want to talk to you.
Tenn: I want to talk to him too.
Gaku: ...you're not hiding it anymore.
Tenn: Hiding what?
Gaku: ...nah, just things improving. Don't worry about it.
Ryuu: But, well, I can feel Riku-kun staring at us so hard he can't hide it...
Gaku: Yeah, you're right… maybe we should go over?
Tenn: It's fine. He seems like he's doing well. Izumi Iori gave him a belly warmer.
Ryuu: Belly warmer?
Tenn: To hide Riku's stomach.
Gaku: Yeah… he's worn outfits like that before.
Ryuu: I'd feel bad for him if it upset his stomach…
Tenn: Yeah. Though I proposed the idea to Takanashi-san backstage.
Gaku: So you went so far as to bother Tsumugi with it? You really are overprotective.
Tenn: Say what you want.
Ryuu: It's true he won't be able to move well if he gets cold!
Tenn: That's right. So maybe you should wear a belly warmer too, Ryuu.
Ryuu: Huh, me!?
Gaku: Well, to be honest, I was worrying about that too…
Ryuu: You too, Gaku!?
Tenn: Aren't you cold like that?
Ryuu: I'm fine. If I had to pick, I think the handcuffs are more inconvenient… so I'm impressed by Regal-san.
Tenn: Do you want me to ask if Iori Izumi has another belly warmer?
Ryuu: No! I said I'm fine!
Gaku: But Yuki-san would definitely have something to say if he saw you.
Tenn: True.
Ryuu: R-Really?
Tenn: Stay the way you are and keep Yuki-san away from us.
Ryuu: Huuuuuh!?
Gaku: Sorry, Ryuu. We can't do anything but watch over you from afar.
Ryuu: And now you two agree with each other!?
Tenn: I wonder what Yuki-san would say to Ryuu?
Gaku: Let's see… maybe something about how his abs are straight out of a manga?
Tenn: I see.
Ryuu: You're scaring me…
Tenn: Don't be afraid, Ryuu. Yuki-san is human too. We won't let him do anything weird to you.
Ryuu: Are you enjoying this, Tenn!?
Tenn: Not at all. ...ahaha.
Ryuu: Geez… but you're laughing, so I guess I'm okay with it.
Tenn: ...why?
Gaku: You're our teammate, but you're also like a little brother to us. Right, Ryuu?
Ryuu: Right! And you're also our friend.
Tenn: ...you overprotective big brothers.
Gaku: Oh, shut up.
Ryuu: Hahaha! Today's shoot will be fun.
Story 3 End

No comments:

Post a Comment