Sunday, September 22, 2019

IDOLiSH7: [Linked Feelings] Iori RabiTV

untranslatable puns are the worst.

IDOLiSH7 x Tales of Link collab
[Linked Feelings] Iori Izumi: Parts 1-3


1. Iori as Mikleo

Riku: ...ah! I got the character Tamaki wants!
Riku: Hmm, I think I'll pull again!
Iori: Nanase-san. What are you doing?
Riku: Oh, Iori! So you're off today too.
Iori: Yes. ...are you spending money?
Riku: Well, there's a character in Tales of Link I really want who I haven't pulled yet!
Iori: How many times have I told you to think before you spend!?
Riku: But I wanna get Mikleo!
Iori: ...Mikleo? Isn't that the character I'm playing? And you're playing Luke.
Riku: I was wondering what he's like! Like if he gets embarrassed like you or something.
Iori: Wh… I don't get embarrassed!
Riku: Ehhh, but you always do that and then start turning red!
Iori: You're annoying!
Iori: Anyway, I thought you have good luck. Yotsuba-san always asks you to push the gacha button for him.
Riku: Hmm, but when I want someone, they don't come…
Riku: It's, you know…! What's it called, desire…
Iori: Desire sensor.
Riku: Right! That!
Riku: But I get them when I pull without thinking.
Iori: Then you just have to do it without thinking about it.
Riku: That's impossible! When I think that I want him, I can't stop myself!
Riku: Haven't you ever felt that way!?
Iori: Y-yes! I know what it's like to want something!
Riku: Right!?
[brrrrr]
Riku: A phone call? Who's it from?
Iori: ...it looks like it's Yotsuba-san. I'm leaving.
Riku: Okaaay.
[click]
[bam]
Riku: Okay, just one more time…!

Iori: Hello. What is it, Yotsuba-san?
Tamaki: Hey, Iorin. I'm at the convenience store right now.
Iori: You took a detour again…
Tamaki: They released more snacks with the bunny bonus gifts.
Tamaki: Want them?
Iori: M-more…?
Tamaki: Chocolate wafers. They look tasty.
Iori: If they're chocolate, nii-san will like them. Please buy them. For nii-san, of course.
Tamaki: What do I get?
Iori: ...I'll acquire King Pudding through a back way unknown to Ohsaka-san.
Tamaki: Deal.
Iori: Then if that's all.
[beep]
Iori: Desire sensor, huh…
Story 1 End




2: Talking with Sougo and Yamato

[knock knock]
Yamato: You there, Ichi?
Iori: Nikaido-san? Yes,  come in.
[clack]
Yamato: I heard noises, so I thought I'd check. You're still up?
Iori: I was having a hard time sleeping, so I thought I'd study.
Yamato: Then you might as well come with me.
Iori: Huh?
Yamato: I've gotta act the adult sometimes, you know.

Iori: I was wondering what you were planning… but we're going for a walk?
Sougo: Iori-kun, Yamato-san called you too without explaining why?
Iori: Yes. He just mysteriously told me to come with him.
Sougo: Ahaha, me too.
Yamato: I have a request for you, not just from Riku and Tama, but from me as the leader.
Iori: But then you didn't have to bring us away like this. Why'd we come to the park?
Yamato: ...Ichi. There's something important we need to talk about.
Iori: Y-yes…?
Sougo: Yamato-san…?
Yamato: Ichi, please…
Yamato: Please teach me how to play this game!
Iori: Huh!?
Sougo: Y-Yamato-san!?
Yamato: Tama and Nagi keep getting on my case about wanting to play Tales of Link together!
Yamato: But I don't really know how, so I thought I'd ask you, Ichi…
Yamato: And Sou will play too.
Sougo: Why me…!?
Iori: Wait just a minute. I was wondering what you brought us all the way here for, and it's about a game!?
Iori: And in any case, it's not like I've particularly good at it either!
Iori: You speak up too, Ohsaka-san!
Sougo: ...I-Iori-kun, since we're here, would you be willing to teach me too…?
Iori: Ohsaka-san…!?
Yamato: Yay. Sou's on board too.
Iori: Why do you need me to teach you…? There are others who would do a better job.
Yamato: I can't really ask them to their faces.
Sougo: I was also thinking I should try it, since we're doing the promotion…
Sougo: Tamaki-kun is too good, and I don't feel comfortable learning from him…
Iori: What are all you adults doing?
Yamato: Please, Ichi. I'll get you something in return.
Sougo: Iori-kun, could you please help?
Iori: ...all right.
Sougo/Yamato: Yes!
Iori: In return, please raise the characters I tell you to the levels I tell you within three days.
Iori: I'll go through it in great detail. Is that all right?
Sougo/Yamato: U-understood.
Iori: Then first, pull Alvin and Asbel within the first hour.
Iori: All right, start!
Sougo: I see, so that's how we begin. We're testing our luck. This really helps…
Yamato: Wait. I can't pull from gacha right no-
Iori: Use the power of an adult! [1]
Yamato: You're merciless!
Story 2 End




3: PV Shoot Behind the Scenes ~Iori Side~

Iori: …
Iori: I don't think it looks good on me…
Mitsuki: What're you doing, Iori?
Iori: Ack -- n-nii-san!
Mitsuki: Hey, what's wrong? You're glaring at yourself in the mirror!
Iori: It's nothing. I was just checking my costume.
Mitsuki: Hey, Iori. Do you think this looks good on me?
Iori: Of course. Your hairstyle is different too. It looks good.
Mitsuki: Ehehe, thanks! Yours looks good too. Your bangs are swept to the side!
Iori: ...you think so?
Mitsuki: Huh? Of course!
Mitsuki: What, are you worried? Don't be!
Iori: Nii-san…
Iori: But that's a relief. Your bangs are different from usual too, so we're like brothers like that.
Mitsuki: You were even worried about that…!
Mitsuki: Oh right, I'm sending Mom and Dad a picture!
Iori: Ehhh!? No!
Mitsuki: Come on! They'll definitely want to see their son looking his very best!
Iori: My very best… can't we just send one of you?
Mitsuki: Nah, lemme take a picture of you!
Iori: No, let me take one of you…
[click]
Yamato: Heeey. What're you brothers doing? We can hear you from outside.
Riku: They said they want us to come on soon!
Nagi: Are we interrupting your undiluted brotherly time? [2]
Mitsuki: Yeah, maybe!
Nagi: OH! Please spend undiluted time with me too, Mitsuki.
Mitsuki: No. You'll just start talking about Cocona.
Iori: Rokuya-san, please spend your undiluted time with Cocona-san.
Nagi: NO! I need more water during my time with Cocona so I'm not dehydrated by tears. [3]
Iori: Do you know even know what undiluted means?
Sougo: You look good, Iori-kun. Like you can use magic right now.
Iori: You too, Ohsaka-san. Kind of like you can use sword artes…
Tamaki: Don't go there, Iorin. That's a touchy subject for me.
Sougo: Tamaki-kun…?
Iori: What're you talking about?
Riku: Oh right, Iori! I pulled Mikleo!
Iori: Congratulations.
Riku: I thought Mikleo was kind of cold, but he likes small, cute, quiet animals!
Riku: Kinako isn't really quiet, but you look after her a lot, so you have that in common!
Iori: Please stop learning useless information.
Yamato: Okay, we need to go to the shoot.

Riku: Wow, I'm kind of nervous!
Mitsuki: It's a different kind of nervousness from our usual shoots!
Gaku: Yo, IDOLiSH7.
Sougo: G-good morning, Yaotome-san!
Riku: Yaotome-san! Where're Tenn-nii and Tsunashi-san?
Gaku: They're still getting ready. They said it'll take a while.
Yamato: That's some pretty impressive makeup, Yaotome.
Gaku: Shut up. That's a pretty impressive forehead, Nikaido.
Mitsuki: Ahaha! Someone really mentioned your forehead!
Tamaki: Gakkun, your skin's so pale the makeup really stands out.
Gaku: Looks good, right?
Tamaki: Yeah.
Gaku: Thanks. You're looking pretty tough too.
Tamaki: Oh, he praised me.
Gaku: The Izumi brothers have different bangs than usual. How'd they set it?
Iori: Wah...
Yamato: Whoa, Yaotome, if you're going to touch a high school boy, you'll have to work through our agency from now on.
Gaku: What the hell are you talking about? The younger Izumi's character hides a circlet under his bangs, so I was wondering what it looked like.
Tenn: Gaku's sexually harassing a high schooler from another agency.
Ryuu: Gaku…!?
Gaku: ...wah!? Since when have you been here!?
Story 3 End




[1] also known as, iori: "suck it up and whale."

[2] OKAY this has no good English translation and unfortunately it's a running joke. The term they're using is "mizuirezu," which means like, "excluding outsiders," but literally means "without adding water."

[3] see above: rather than "time without outsiders" (without adding water), nagi says he needs the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment