Sunday, September 1, 2019

Tales of Link comic: Tropical Summer Vacation

Tropical Summer Vacation!
Summer! The Ocean! Disaster at Sea!?
raw is on the TOLink wiki here!


1:
Blue sky. Shining sun.
And…

2:
Kana: It's the ocean!
Mint: The ocean~!
The girls' revealing and provocative swimsuits…!

3:
Whoo! I'm so excited! This is the best! What a feast!
Kana: What's wrong with Zelos?
Mint: I wonder…

4:
Eeeeee

5:
Hubert: You over there! Have you done your warm-up exercises?
Hubert: If you don't exercise properly, your legs will cramp horribly!
Lifeguard (Subbing for Malik)

6:
Zelos: Oh my~ Well, aren't you uptight, Hu?
Zelos: You don't need to worry,  I'll look after the girls!
Hubert: That gives me no comfort.

7:
Zelos: Oh yeah… look, Pascal came too, right?
Zelos: You know her type.
Zelos: If she wears a swimsuit, they'll jiggle spectacularly…

8:
Hubert: You're expecting too much from Pascal's swimsuit.
Zelos: Huh…? What does that mean?
Pascal: Sorry I'm late~!

9:
Pascal: Wellll, I'm not used to this kind of swimsuit
Pascal: So it took a while~
Zelos: Whooooa~ ♥

10:
Mint: It suits you, Pascal.
Pascal: Lippy made me a new one~
Zelos: Hey, Hubert, what do you mean not to expect…

11:
Zelos: Ah… that's not good…

12:
Zelos: Well, putting aside Mr. Double Glasses…
Zelos: Ahh… Mint, you're really amazing without your normal clothes… I'm in love~ ♥
Mint: Ze-Zelos…

13:
Kana: What's so amazing…?
Kana: Maybe Mint's robes are really heavy for training
Kana: So when she takes them off, she gets really super powerful!?
Mint: No…!

14:
Zelos: I'll protect your skin, cute beach angels.
Zelos: Let me apply this sunscreen-
Zelos: Huh? Wait! You three!

15:
No text

16:
Kana: What's that?
Kana: There's a really loud noise coming from the ocean…

17:
Zelos(?): That's the legendary Big Friday!
Eek!

18:
Zelos: Mint! Kana!
Hubert: Pascal!

19-20:
No text

21:
Kana: Mm…

22:
Pascal: Ooh.
Kana: Pascal, Mint! Are you okay!?
Mint: Where are we…?

23:
Pascal: No way…

24:
A deserted island!?

25:
Alice: Oh… just when I thought I finally found someone
Alice: It was you three…?
Kana: Alice!
Kana: Do you live here?
Alice: There's no way.

26:
Alice: I was swept away by that big wave too!
Alice: I came here because that disgusting Decus kept begging me.
Alice: I'll punish him next time I see him.

27:
Pascal: Hey, Alice.
Pascal: There's a starfish on your head~
Alice: Do you even understand the situation you're in?

28:
Alice: This is a deserted island.
Alice: We might die without anyone ever coming to help.
Kana: Wha…!?
Mint: Alice, please
Mint: Don't say something so frightening.

29:
Pascal: Okay, got it~
Pascal: What you're saying makes sense, Alice~

30:
Pascal: Then first we have to secure a food supply!
Pascal: Let's look for bananas!

31:
Mint: Pascal, wait!
Mint: It's dangerous to go alone!
(Pascal: Yay, tropics!)
Kana: Wait…

32:
Kana: Ah… owww…

33:
Kana: I think I sprained my ankle when we were washed away…

34:
No text

35:
Alice: Oh well…
Alice: You owe me, all right?
Alice: Heal.
Kana: Alice…

36:
Kana: Thanks!
Kana: You're really nice, Alice! I thought you were kind of scary before,
Kana: But you're not like that at all!
Alice: ...ah.

37:
Alice: Stop fooling around.
Alice: You better work hard to pay off what you owe.
Kana: Got it!

38:
Kana: Right… so for dinner…
Kana: Maybe I'll catch some fish for Alice.

39:
Kana: Ahh! Oh no, Zephaton!
Name: Zephaton

40:
Zephyr: Achoo!
Link: A summer cold?

41:
Alice: Honestly… right now, the most important things are drinking water and supplies for a fire.
Kana: Water and fire?

42:
Alice: We need both to live!
Alice: If you can't do anything else, go gather firewood or something!
Kanaa: O-Okay!

43:
Returned
Pascal: There weren't any bananas…
Mint: What happened, Kana?
Alice: Maybe I went a little too far.

44:
Kana: Alice really knows a lot, you know! She's amazing!
Kana: And she healed my leg!
Mint: My, so Alice can heal too.
Pascal: Ooh! Alice is really nice!
Pascal: Thanks for helping Kana!
Alice: How'd this happen?

45:
Alice: More importantly, did you find food?
Pascal: Nope, nothing~
Pascal: So here's what I came up with!

46:
Pascal: Fearful Storm!
Alice: A Season in Hell ♡

47:
Pascal: What a haul ♪

48:
Mint: I've prepared fresh water!
Kana: I'm sorry, Zephaton… and thank you!
Used Zephaton

49:
Mint: It's gotten colder…

50:
Mint: What do we do? If help doesn't come…
Kana: Don't worry. Someone will come.

51:
Alice: That's right…
Decus: Alice!
Decus: If you get in trouble,
Decus: press this button on the Decus float!

52:
Decus: I'll come running!
Alice: Maybe it's this.

53/54:
No text

55:
Decus voice: Aliiiiiiiice!
Pascal: Boom!

56:
??: What was that?
Mint: You're…!

57:
Kana: It's a good thing Regal was there!
Mint: But why were you on that island?
Regal: Mm.

58:
Regal: The Lezerano Company has a new enterprise to make this a resort island.
Regal: I came to inspect it.

59:
Regal: When it's finished, I'll invite you.
Kana: Yaaay!
Alice: I've had enough of this island…

60:
Meanwhile, on the deserted island…
Decus: Aliiiiiiice~~! Where are youuuuuuu~~!
Hubert: Pascaaaaaal!!
Zelos: My angels!!
Zelos: I! Have come! To save youuuuu!!

61:
These three were rescued after one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment