Thursday, September 26, 2019

Tales of Link comic: Tales of Halloween Night

that wraps up the Link in-game comics! there's one more longer thing I have my eye on that I'll get started on next week.

Tales of Halloween Night
~The Monsters' Banquet~
raw is on the TOLink wiki here!


Tales of Halloween Night
~The Monsters' Banquet~

1:
??: You there, girl…
?? Heed my words…

2:
No text

3:
??: I am the demon of Halloween,
??: Jack O'Lantern…

4:
Jack: Hey, wait! Listen to me!
Jack: Please!
Edna: "I'm begging you, Lady Edna.
Edna: "Will you please listen to the voice of your lowly servant?"

5:
Edna: Right?
Jack: I… I'm begging you, Lady Edna.
Jack: Will you please listen to the voice of your lowly servant?

6:
(What is it?)

7:
Jack: I… I will cast Halloween magic on you!
Jack: As my underling, you will make this the most exciting Halloween night ever seen!

8:
Edna: You're the underling.
Jack: Ow!

9:
Several hours later.
Reala: Hey, Kyle...

10:
Reala: Today is Halloween.
Reala: Aren't you wearing a costume?
Kyle: Hmm…
Kyle: I'm not really into costumes.

11:
Kyle: But if you're doing it, Reala…

12:
Reala: Leon!
Reala: Aren't you wearing a costume?
Leon: ...costume?
Kyle: Today is Halloween.
Kyle: You dress up and collect candy…

13:
Leon: Hmph… how childish.
Leon: Do you think I would ever participate in something like that?
Edna: They're bad children who won't make Halloween more exciting…

14:
Edna: There~!

15:
Reala: Kyaa!
Leon: What is this?

16:
Kyle: I can't move…! What happened to me!?
Reala: Kyle.
Leon: He can still talk…

17:
Leon: Is this your doing!? Turn us back!
Edna: If you want to turn back…

18:
Edna: Then you'll have to
Edna: pay me tribute in the form of trick-or-treat candy!

19:
Leon: What…!?
Reala: Will you really turn us back to normal!?
Edna: By the way, you can't take those clothes off.
Edna: And the horns and wings are real.

20:
Edna: If you don't do anything, you'll be like that for the rest of your lives.
Edna: ...probably, anyway.
Reala: Rest of…
Leon: Our lives…
Kyle: Realaaaa.

21:
Reala: I did want to dress up for Halloween…
Reala: But I didn't think it would be like this…
Reala: I have to hurry and collect the tribute candy…
Arche: Huh~?

22:
Arche: Reala! What a great costume!
Estelle: Your horns and wings look real!
Estelle: I didn't know you were so good at making clothes!

23:
Jade: How fascinating… if you would pardon me?
Reala: Aaaah~!
Kongwei: It does look like she has feeling in them.

24:
Kyle: Stop! What are you doing to Reala!?

25:
Jade: Oh? That staff.
Jade: It speaks~!
Edna: And you can't let anyone know this is because of my magic.
Reala: Umm…

26:
Elsewhere, Leon…
Leon: Hmph. Even if I am dressed like this,
Leon: I refuse to participate…

27:
Kowz: Oh! It's an evil demon!
Kowz: Wooow! So cool!!
Kowz: His wings look real~!
Kowz: Hey, let's go play pranks together!
Leon: H-hey…! I'm not…!

28:
Edna: Haha…
Jack: Um, Lady Edna… will this really make Halloween more exciting…

29:
Sara: So you're in costume too, Reala!
Kana: It looks really good on you!
Reala: U-um, really…?

30:
Kana: Oh, right…
Kana: We made too many sweets. Please take some!

31:
Kana: Ehehe… they look a little weird.
Kana: But they're Yuri's special recipe, so they taste great!
Reala: Thank you…!

32:
Rutee: Hey, you brats!
Rutee: What are you doing!?

33:
Kowz: Ah! It's Rutee!
Kowz: That guy in the costume.
Kowz: He's really cool!
Rutee: Huh? Him…

34-35:
No text

36:
Rutee: You look really good, Leon.
Leon: Shut up!!

37:
Rutee: Before this suuuper scary guy plays a prank on you,
Rutee: I'll give you candy!
Leon: Hey! Why would I play a prank…!?

38:
Jack: Those two really get along, just like siblings~
Edna: …
Jack: Huh? Did I say something?

39:
No text

40:
Reala: Ah! Leon, you got sweets too!

41:
Edna: So you've finally finished collecting.
Reala: Edna!

42:
Leon: Hurry up and turn us back!
Edna: First I'm taking the candy.

43:
Edna: Oh, these cookies aren't bad.
Edna: They're on the same level as Lailah's baked goods.
Leon: Just turn us back already!

44:
Edna: Oh, you mean your costumes?
Jack: Even if Lady Edna does nothing, once Halloween night ends,
Jack: The magic will fade.

45:
Leon: What!?
Reala: Kyle will go back to normal! That's good…

46:
Kyle: I can't really move like this,
Kyle: But Halloween was fun…!
Kyle: And most importantly, I got to spend it with you!
Reala: Kyle…

49:
Rutee: I'm sure you'd make a lot if you ran a shop dressed like that. How about it, Leon?
Leon: Absolutely not!

50:
Arche: There you are!
Arche: Reala! Leon! We're having a party over there!
Arche: You two should come.

51:
Arche: You too, Edna!

52:
Edna: All right…
Edna: I'll grace you with my presence.

53:
Jack: Everyone's more excited than ever…!
Jack: Nothing less from Lady Edna.
(What a weird drawing)

No comments:

Post a Comment