Saturday, October 5, 2019

IDOLiSH7: [Linked Feelings] Nagi RabiTV

just Sougo to go after this~

IDOLiSH7 x Tales of Link collab
[Linked Feelings] Nagi Rokuya: Parts 1-3

1. Nagi as Zelos
[knock knock]
Nagi: Mitsuki. Are you free?
Mitsuki: Nagi? What's up? You can come in.
[click]

Nagi: Excuse me.
Mitsuki: Hey. What's wrong, Nagi? You're looking serious.
Nagi: I'm going to everyone's rooms to have them answer a poll.
Mitsuki: Poll?
Nagi: The question is if anime and games should have live action versions.
Mitsuki: What're you asking all of a sudden?
Nagi: We've been cast in a promotion for Tales of.
Mitsuki: Yeah, that's right.
Nagi: Tales of is a very popular RPG series. So I was wondering if we should really become those characters...
Mitsuki: Oh, I get it. You're not sure about having us real people promote characters from a game.
Nagi: It's just as you say. Can I get your opinion, Mitsuki?
Mitsuki: Sure! Then sit down, Nagi.
Nagi: YES.
Mitsuki: You said you're taking a poll, but I wanna ask you a question. Nagi, what have you thought of recent live action remakes? What if they did a live action Cocona-chan?
Nagi: ...to be honest, I would be very happy.
Mitsuki: Okay! And why is that?
Nagi: Because a live action would show off her charm to people who didn't watch the anime, and then they might become interested in the original work.
Nagi: It would be great to have more fellow fans.
Mitsuki: So you're happy because there would be more people who like what you like.
Nagi: They can talk about how wonderful it is. So I'm in favor of it.
Mitsuki: Okay. I'm kind of surprised! I thought you'd say anime should stay as anime.
Nagi: There are lots of people who think like that. ...That's why I'm not sure how to feel about this job.
Mitsuki: That's true… I'm scared the Tales of fans won't like it.
Nagi: YES…
Mitsuki: Then let's keep that fear in mind as we move forward, Nagi!
Nagi: Keep the fear in mind…?
Mitsuki: That's how much we care about Tales of. And the fans care about it too, right? As long we feel the same way, I'm sure we'll do well.
Nagi: Really…?
Mitsuki: Come on, this isn't like you! It's fine. If we concentrate on the source while we work, it'll definitely pay off.
Mitsuki: So I think a live action adaptation that really respects the original is great!
Nagi: Mitsuki…
Mitsuki: I don't know how many people've answered your poll before me, but make me the last one! Everyone else will tell you the same thing.
Nagi: ...you are the first one. I haven't asked the other members yet.
Mitsuki: Really?
Nagi: Yes. I thought that you would be able to guide me to the right answer.
Mitsuki: Haha! That's great! But what happened to our normal Nagi? You're not usually this hesitant.
Nagi: I'm always worrying and unsure. Please comfort me.
Mitsuki: Oh well! Then I'll make something you like!
Nagi: WONDERFUL! Then I want hamburger steak!
Mitsuki: Got it! Geez, you sure cheered up fast. We'll study up on Zelos, the character you're playing.
Nagi: ...you're always supporting us, Mitsuki.
Mitsuki: Huh? Did you say something?
Nagi: No, it's nothing, Mitsuki.
Story 1 End



2: Talking with Yamato and Sougo
Sougo: ...oh, this is hard… Ha! Take that!
Nagi: OH, Sougo. What are you doing?
Sougo: Oh, Nagi-kun. I'm playing Tales of Link. Tamaki-kun installed it for me.
Nagi: Do you need to yell while playing a mobile game…?
Sougo: Yell…?
Nagi: You were looking at your phone and yelling "Ha! Take that!" to no one.
Sougo: Eh, really!? H-How embarrassing… I didn't realize…
[click]
Yamato: Good work today. ...wait, you two are the only ones here.
Sougo: Good work, Yamato-san. The others aren't finished yet.
Nagi: Yamato, are you dissatisfied with just us?
Yamato: What do you mean, dissatisfied? No way.
Nagi: Then please act happier.
Yamato: Wow,  it's Nagi-san and Sougo-san! It's an honor to meet you. Please shake my hand! Oh, and your autographs-!
Nagi: NO! There's not enough passion. TAKE 2!
Sougo: Aren't you acting like a high school girl…?
Yamato: Sou, you're being rude to high school girls.
Nagi: You're one to talk!
Yamato: Ahaha, well, it doesn't matter. ...so what're you guys up to?
Nagi: ...Sougo was yelling as he played Tales of Link.
Yamato: Yelling?
Sougo: Please don't mention it. It's embarrassing…
Yamato: You aren't good at games, Sou?
Sougo: I-I'm not particularly skilled.
Yamato: How so? I'll teach you.
Nagi: No, Yamato! You still haven't cleared TAKE 2 of being happy to see us!
Yamato: Isn't it too late for that?
Nagi: It is not!
Yamato: Polar Bear Ice Cream.[1]
Nagi: Ah...
Sougo: Nagi-kun is being bribed...
Yamato: Three days' worth of Polar Bear Ice Cream.
Sougo: It's like with King Pudding…
Nagi: I accept.
Yamato: Great.
Nagi: This time I will accept the Polar Bear and let it slide, but next time, please look happy to see us!
Yamato: Yeah, I know. Sorry.
Sougo: But what's wrong, Nagi-kun? Are you at the age where you want attention...?
Nagi: NO! I'm not a spoiled child like Tamaki and Iori!
Yamato: Don't say that in front of them.
Sougo: Haha, you're so cute sometimes, Nagi-kun. You're still a teenager, so this happens sometimes.
Nagi: ...when you all treat me so lightly like that… it only makes me feel worse.
Yamato: Whoa… that's a surprise. What's gotten into you?
Nagi: It's one of Zelos's lines. I've been practicing.
Sougo: It has real force when you say something foolish with such a beautiful face…
Yamato: You're making even less sense than usual. Is there something you want to tell us? Go ahead, we're listening.
Nagi: Not really, but let's see… I'm worried about your forehead when you're in Alvin costume, Yamato.
Yamato: That's all you guys ever talk about!
Nagi: Sougo will definitely look good as Asbel. I want to see you in his costume soon!
Sougo: Really? That makes me feel a lot more confident! I was worried if Asbel-san's fans would like me.
Nagi: Mitsuki told me it's sure to go well as long as we respect the characters!
Sougo: Mitsuki-san? It must be true coming from him, since he plays Cocona-chan's boyfriend.
Nagi: OH, Sougo… you've opened up my old wounds…
Sougo: Huh!? Ah, I'm sorry…!?
Yamato: ...am I overthinking this…?
Story 2 End



3: PV Shoot Behind the Scenes ~Nagi Side~
Nagi: Ah…! Don't push!
Riku: Ehh? But Nagi, I can't seeee.
Tamaki: I'll carry you on my shoulders, Rikkun.
Riku: Ehh!? Can you!?
Iori: Of course not! What are you all doing!?
Nagi: We're watching Mitsuki's majestic performance!
Iori: Why can't you watch it normally!?
Yamato: He told us not to watch, Nagi.
Sougo: Y-Yamato-san, we should stop them…
Yamato: Don't worry, Sou. Mitsu's just embarrassed.
Riku: Why!? He's so cool…!
Yamato: That's what we think! But he feels like he's being forced to do something he's not good at, so he's embarrassed to have people watching.
Nagi: OH… but it shouldn't be at all embarrassing to try hard and put in so much effort.
Sougo: ...I think I know how Mitsuki-san feels.
Tamaki: Why?
Sougo: Because trying hard doesn't always look cool…
Tamaki: You've gotta stop that, Sou-chan.
Sougo: S-Stop…?
Iori: --Ah, everyone, nii-san is looking this way!
Riku: Did he notice us!?
Mitsuki: I saw a commotion in the corner of my eye, and it was you guys watching!!
Nagi: OH, Mitsuki! We wanted to see you opening a path with your fists…! [2]
Mitsuki: Shut up! I told you to go away! It's embarrassing!
Iori: You looked really good when you raised your fist!
Mitsuki: Ahhh, geez, I told you…!
Yamato: Don't be so shy, Mitsu.
Sougo: I'm sorry, Mitsuki-san. We'll leave immediately…!
Tamaki: I'm gonna watch Mikki.
Sougo: Tamaki-kun…!
Riku: I want to watch Mitsuki narrating and acting and being cool too!
Mitsuki: Riku…
Yamato: See? Can't we just watch for a little while?
Mitsuki: You're enjoying this, aren't you…?
Yamato: No, no. I want to see you doing it with everything you have.
Nagi: Mitsuki is our beloved friend. What kind of friends would we be if we didn't witness your majesty with our own eyes…!
Iori: Rokuya-san, you've been influenced by the anime you were watching a few days ago…
Nagi: It taught me the meaning of friendship once again.
Mitsuki: ...ah, geez! Do what you want! But don't get too loud. You're already standing out more than usual!
Sougo: May we stay…?
Mitsuki: I'm embarrassed, but it's fine! Maybe I won't mess up if you're watching.
Riku: Do your best, Mitsuki! Yay yay!
Iori: He said not to be loud, Nanase-san…!
Riku: Don't get mad quietly, Iori~.
Mitsuki: Ahaha, it's fine! Thanks, Riku!
Tamaki: That's great, Mikki! Go get 'em!
Mitsuki: I'm not fighting or anything!
Nagi: Mitsuki looks like he's having fun. Good…
Sougo: It's thanks to you, Nagi-kun.
Nagi: I didn't do anything.
Sougo: That's not true. If you hadn't taken the initiative and come here, we wouldn't have seen Mitsuki-san so happy.
Yamato: Mitsu looked like he was pretty nervous earlier.
Tamaki: Really?
Yamato: He mixed up the toothpaste and facewash this morning.
Nagi: OH, a classic mistake you no longer find in manga…!
Tamaki: That's hilarious.
Riku: Was Mitsuki okay…?
Yamato: He laughed and said his face was minty.
Riku: That sounds like it hurts!
Iori: Shouldn't you worry about yourself before others?
Riku: What makes you say that!?
Iori: You tried to go outside without shoes on!
Tamaki: Rikkun's the same as always.
Nagi: Tamaki, you're not one to talk either!
Sougo: I agree with Nagi-kun…
Mitsuki: All of you are too loud!!
Members: ...sorry.
Story 3 End



[1] shirokuma ice, which I guess is http://www.marunaga.com/product/shirokuma/ maybe?? now i want some ugh
[2] one of Jude's lines in Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment