Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tales of Link, main story: 2.2.05 - The Streets at Night, Start

This scene is from Zephyr's POV!

Tales of Link
Starlight Sinking Into the Blue
Chapter 2: The Country of Hidden Darkness, Clariye
Scene 5: The Streets at Night, Start
raw video link here!



Yuri: Okay, guess I'll get going.
I call out from behind him.
Zephyr: --wasn't going out at night forbidden in the notices?
He looks a little surprised upon hearing my voice, but only for a moment.
He returns to normal soon enough and smiles slightly.
Yuri: Don't be so stiff-necked.
Yuri: I'm just going for a bit of a walk. It's not like I need permission for that, right?
Zephyr: Really? Then is it okay if I come along?
I also smile a little and tell him my thoughts.
That should be enough for him to figure out what I'm doing.
Yuri: Another rulebreaker, huh. Will the others be okay?
Zephyr: I let Allen know. They'll be fine with him there.
Yuri: Allen?
Zephyr: Whoops. I mean Link. I was using an old nickname for him.
Yuri: Huh. So you've known each other a long time.
Zephyr: Yeah.
Yuri: Then how 'but us rulebreakers look around a little?
Zephyr: What do we do about the inspection?
Yuri: We'll just avoid them so they don't notice us. You can at least do that much, right?
Zephyr: Yeah, well.
With that said, the two of us begin walking down the road that leads out of town.
When I realized that Yuri had left the inn alone at night, I immediately knew the reason.
Zephyr: (That's the way you are.)
He meant to investigate the man-eating monster alone.
--He's always been like that. He acts brusque, but he's always thinking about his friends.
Zephyr: (You… never change.)
Yuri: What're you smiling about?
Zephyr: No, it's nothing. I was just thinking you're just like Allen said.
Yuri: What did he even say about me…
Zephyr: Well, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment