Tuesday, December 31, 2019

IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia: Fukui: Handmade Glasses

first one for today! I'll have a second scene up later, then that's all the i7 from me till... February, maybe, when my CDs and Re:member come in. /o/

IDOLiSH7 Twelve Fantasia
Fukui: Handmade Glasses


Mitsuki: Good work, Manager! Here's a souvenir present from us!
Tsumugi: Thank you! Let's see…
Tsumugi: Glasses?
Nagi: YES! Please put them on!
Tsumugi: Um, how do they look?
Yamato: They look good.
Mitsuki: They're approved by Yamato-san, our glasses expert.
Yamato: I'm not really an expert. I'm just the only one of the members who wears glasses.
Yamato: By the way, they don't have prescription lenses, so you can just use them as a fashion item.
Tsumugi: Okay! Thank you. I'll use them soon.
Yamato: Fukui Prefecture makes ninety percent of the glasses frames in Japan. It's called the holy land of glasses.
Mitsuki: We went to a glasses museum when we had some time between jobs.
Nagi: We got to make glasses by hand. We made yours there too.
Tsumugi: They're handmade!? That's amazing… I'll take good care of them!
Nagi: We chose frame colors for everyone that match their image.
Mitsuki: Yamato-san already has his own, so he made yours.
Yamato: We all chose the design and material. Drilling the holes and making it in the right shape was really tough.
Mitsuki: We figured they would be good for disguise in our off time, so we all made them. I'm pretty attached to them, since we made them ourselves.



Nagi: What do you think, Manager? I'm wearing glasses I made myself. Have I managed to hide some of my overflowing beauty and nobility?
Tsumugi: You look even more intelligent and beautiful than usual.
Nagi: OH, my beauty can't be hidden even with glasses…!
Mitsuki: Nagi really stands out. Glasses don't do anything to help.
Yamato: It's pretty tough being good-looking.
Nagi: On the other hand, Yamato always wears glasses. Won't you stand out less if you take them off?
Mitsuki: Glasses give a pretty strong impression. It just might work! Yamato-san, try taking them off.
Yamato: Denied.
Mitsuki: Ehh, why? That's no fair. Just for a second.
Nagi: Don't be embarrassed, Yamato. Expose everything to us. Come on!
Yamato: Why do you have to sound so dirty… Of course I won't, if you say it like that.
Mitsuki: Oh well. Guess we'll just check when he's in the bath or sleeping.
Nagi: Roger!
Yamato: Kyaaa. Nooo. Help me, Manager. That's sexual harassment.
Mitsuki: You're saying that in deadpan! And you're not a cute girl, it doesn't have the same impact!
Yamato: I don't want to be cute, anyway. Manager, these two are gonna jump me. I wanna be in a different room.
Tsumugi: You two, Yamato-san doesn't like it, so please…
Yamato: Mitsu, you wouldn't like it if word got out about the secret inserts in your boots, right? There's stuff people don't want to talk about.
Mitsuki: I'm telling you, there aren't inserts!
Mitsuki: Okay. We shouldn't be rude even to our close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment