Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Tales of Link, main story: 2.3.02 - Chasing the Mystery, End

part two! part three will likely be up Friday. o/

Tales of Link
Starlight Sinking Into the Blue
Chapter 3: Infiltration and Investigation
Scene 2: Chasing the Mystery, End
raw video link here!


Previously, in the inn room--
Lippy: Very well then. Let's split the group into two teams.
Lippy: One team will join Master Sesque in infiltrating the barracks and seeking out the room with the magic circle.
Lippy: The other team will investigate the ruins from which the signal of the Seeds of Ruin originates, and which are guarded by soldiers.
Link: I think it would be better for you to go to the ruins, Lippy. ...If there are Seeds, there will be ruinators.
Lippy: True enough. My SMARTPHON can detect the details of the ruinators' movements.
Zephyr: For the barracks, even if we do infiltrate, people will be pretty spread out. Sesque will be there too, so we'll be able to somewhat predict what they do.
Zephyr: But if it's infiltrating, we can't bring anyone who's clumsy.
Zephyr: So not Kana.
Kana: ...ugh. But… you're right. I don't think I can.
Zephyr: Don't be upset. You'll be investigating the ruins with Lippy. Lippy's really good at support with that SMARTPHON, so it should be pretty easy.
Lippy: Let's work hard together, Lady Kana!
Kana: Yeah! Let's do it, Lippy!
Zephyr: Sara, are you okay with going to the barracks? You're good at moving around a lot.
Sara: Yeah. I'll do my best!
Link: Will you go to the barracks, Zephyr? That magic circle is worrying me.
Link: You should go. If it's related to black magic, we should have someone there who can dispel it.
Zephyr: Yeah, leave it to me. What'll you do, Yuri?
Yuri: I don't know anything about magic, and it's not like I've got any concrete leads right now. I'll let you guys decide.
Lippy: Hmm… in terms of probabilities, the barracks are populated with people. I think it more likely that the person you're looking for will be there.
Yuri: Got it.
Link: So then Lippy, Kana, and I will go to the ruins--
Zephyr: And Yuri, Sara, Sesque, and I will go to the barracks. It's decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment