Friday, December 6, 2019

Tales of Link, main story: 2.3.03 - Ruins ~Investigation Start~, Start

next update for Link will be on Monday~

Tales of Link
Starlight Sinking Into the Blue
Chapter 3: Infiltration and Investigation
Scene 3: Ruins ~Investigation Start~, Start
raw video link here!


And so, we go on a long walk to the ruins.
--The ruins lie further in the direction where Zephyr and Yuri fought the man-eating monster the other day--
--The ruins spread out past the depths of the forest.

Lippy: ...It seems there's a place near the center that goes underground. The signal from the Seed lies much deeper underground…
Lippy: We must go a little closer for more detailed information.
Lippy: The soldiers mentioned are also stationed here. ...I'll search for the safest route.
Link: Thanks. That's a great help.
We peer out from behind shelter at the soldiers standing guard.
Kana: ...according to Sesque, those people are Conformists.
We don't sense anything in particular, even with the envoys' ability to detect the presence of evil.
Kana: I wonder what's different about them?
Link: I'm sure we'll know once Zephyr investigates the magic circle.
Kana: Right… and over here we need to purify the Seeds--
Kana: And look to see if there's anything in the ruins that these men are protecting.
--then. Lippy stops poking at the SMARTPHON.
It seems he's found a way forward.
Lippy: Hm… then let us proceed along this route!
Lippy: It seems we won't be noticed, perhaps thanks to the soldiers. It's a safe path with very few monsters.
Kana: Thanks, Lippy! You went out of your way to look for a safe route for us.
Kana: So I'll be very careful and definitely won't fall over!
Link: Haha… if you put in too much effort, that's dangerous in itself, Kana.
Kana: Hahaha… it's fine! I probably won't fall. To tell the truth, there's a secret behind why I always do.
Kana: Try to think back to every time I've tripped and fallen.
--I can remember countless examples.
Kana: Did you figure it out?
Lippy: Well… what is it?
Kana: Allen and Lippy have never grabbed my hood!
Lippy: Oh… ohhh! That's true! That indeed may be the case!
Kana: That's right! If I'm with you two, no one will grab my hood…! So I shouldn't fall over!
Kana: So it's perfectly fine! Well, let's start the investigation! Let's go!
Kana begins to walk in the direction Lippy indicated, her face wreathed in smiles.
But I have a theory about that secret.
Link: ...it must be because Zephyr and Sara always grab her first.
Lippy: The two of them are superhuman.
Lippy: Ah! Or perhaps this is my first chance to seize her!
Link: Now, now, Lippy. It's better if it doesn't come to that. ...Let's go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment